For all the fans waiting patiently for the new version of MLB.com At Bat, we have some good news. MLB.com At Bat 2009 was officially launched in the App Store last night. The big news is that this year the app includes Gameday Audio, so you can listen to every game with your choice of home or away announcers. And of course it still includes MLB.com’s exclusive Gameday pitch-by-pitch data and in-game video highlights. Audio broadcasts and full pitch-by-pitch are scheduled to begin on April 6th.
The app costs $9.99 for the 2009 season including the complete postseason and World Series. Here’s the feature set.
- MLB.com Gameday Audio with home and visiting team broadcasts
- Real-time scoreboard and complete season daily schedule
- Game previews with probable pitchers
- MLB.com Gamaday pitch-by-pitch
- Box Scores
- Player Stats
- Game Summary including play-by-play and Scoring plays
- In-game video highlights, with detection of network connection for optimal video playback quality
- Game Wrapups
- Editorial Video
Purchase MLB.com At Bat 2009 on the App Store today.